next 6 weeks i had to animate my final task project, which was a single character trying to achieve a difficult task,
I had to finish my model,
fix the skin weights and controls and I had to make another setup for the scene where he is in the parachute, i had to have a spline spine, because the root of the movment wasn´t anymore at the pelvis ,as usual, but instead it´s on the shoulders..new rig and more pain in the as.........
I posted same still of the animation first.
The animation, Zé down hill, 36s. 4 weeks work.
The blocomatic, which was the first time I did, and clearly could realize how helpfull is doing, time and composition are the key here.
and a rehearsal i did for the jump, which i wann make it soft and light, very different to myself jumping.
Zé DownHill on Vimeo
my jump rehearsal